• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Happy Thanksgiving...!!

Before I get all wrapped up with cooking tonight and tomorrow I just wanted to wish my Mossberg Family a happy thanksgiving.
I'm thankful for having a wonderful family at home and a wonderful community on this board.
Be well.
Raul

Thought I'd jump on MO and wish everyone a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving. I'm working on prepping my Grandma's filling (stuffing to some folks) for tomorrow while enjoying a celebratory homebrew. We'll have the in laws over for dinner and then visit my folks for Dad's b-day.

It's quiet here. I'm still at the office wrapping things up. Everyone else has gone home.

Yes, I'm thankful folks. The kids are healthy. We're healthy. Everyone's got a job.
And we live here in the USA instead of some oppressive fascist hellhole.
Very thankful.

I've been cooking holiday dinners for almost 30 years now.
I turned 60 this year & told my kids I was passing the torch & they're going to cook for us this year.

Thankful for that too, and for my kids who both graduated with honors and have since blessed me with 7 grandchildren

My daughters Tracy & Kelly, circa 1987. They're now 32 & 35 years old.

t n k 1987.jpg

My lovely wife shows off her new car.

CAMRY.jpg

Yes, very thankful and very lucky. We've had good jobs, made a good living, everything we own is paid for, and we have money in the bank.

Dad's been gone 13 years now, but I'm thankful that my mom is still around at 85.
SSPX0022.jpg

I even got out to skate for a bit today before the rain hit.
Very thankful for the rain Lord!

And very thankful I can still do this at my age.
tuckedroll.jpg

Born in the US of A, and it just doesn't get better.
GI_Bronze.jpg
Thanks again Pop. I couldn't be prouder.

I hope each of you have a happy and safe thanksgiving day.

And just a little historical reminder:

Thanksgiving-Day-of-Mourning-for-Native-Americans.jpg

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. First Thanksgiving at home in 10 years. Usually in a deer camp in WV on top of that god-forsaken mountain. Not this year. My wife actually got to cook for me this year...gonna be lovin' me some leftovers this weekend. Life is good!

It's getting close now...

We went out and bought all the chow today. I'll be cooking for the whole clan as per usual. I think this makes the 28th straight year that I have cooked Thanksgiving dinner for them.

And am thankful to be able to do it too.

:cool:

Happy Thanksgiving wishes to all here at MO. Hope everyone has a great few days leading up to Turkey day..... and enjoy the family time with everyone because now a days everybody seems too busy to get together. I'm guilty of it too but take the time to make it count for you and your love ones. Happy up coming Holliday y'all.

SHOOTER13~

I am Thankful for all the dedication and online time you put in throughout all the sister sites that you basically maintain.

Happy Thanksgiving!
qzNDO99.png

Be safe and enjoy!

Back