• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

*** HAPPY NEW YEAR ***

Have a happy and safe New Year everyone!

I'm jealous LES...mine's only 12 years old.;)

Cheers to all!

WELCOME to the new year all!!! What's that? Can I keep my voice down?!? Well - Okay. :D

Our YMCA is open until 2 pm today (God bless 'em!) - local family members are converging at 11 am. I'm hitting the pool and lap lanes.

Go Buckeyes! Well, born and raised in Ohio - a guy can hope - right! If they pull off a win with QB #3 it WILL be a big sports story!!

d37615208f66cbc9d0ab83565bf976f7.jpg

Hope it comes true !

The Owners, Admins, and Moderators of the Mossberg Owners Forum would like to wish all the membership a very Happy New Year !!

What's everyone doing on New Year's Eve....!?

The wife and I usually go down the road to our neighbor's party and ring-in the New Year...Good Friends. Good Food. Good Drink !!

I stay at home with the family, just us, no guests. I absolutely don't go out on New Years. Don't really drink. We hang out, maybe play cards, make some snack food and are likely falling asleep before midnight. It's awesome! :)

Ever since I was Kid we've always taken New Years pretty light. My dad and I were usually on our annual ski trip at the same little Inn, in a little town called Oberammergau (< foothills of the German Alps). He would usually wake me up for fireworks and then we'd head back to sleep... Then we'd get up early and enjoy the mostly empty slopes, since everyone was still sleeping (well, hungover;)).

I still take it easy, much like Rossignol... We do cheese and chocolate fondue and play games with the kids, and are usually in bed before the ball drops.

Happy New Year to all of the MO family! The last time my wife saw in the New Year with me was for the millennium and she was 5 months pregnant with the first one. She is asleep by 10:00 since then. I saw it in alone until the kids grew big enough to stay up with me. We usually hang out, cook up some snacks and watch movies.

I don't know where the custom came from but around these parts most people usher in the New Year with a pork and sauerkraut on 1/1. We even make the kraut ourselves. I guess that's what you get when you grow up in an area called "cabbage hill" ...so named for the Germans that settled it.

Back