• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shotgun survival tips

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I know most folks here would have no problem grabbing a shotgun post SHTF.

Here are several shotgun videos that I wanted to group together. I really like watching Dave and he has a lot of good advice. You guys should check out his channel.

I've seen the shotgun as a muzzleloader vid before. Thought about trying it some year for turkey. Good stuff

I like his medicinal plant/tree segments too ;)

Real shame that he lied about his resume. I liked him on Dual Survival.

Real shame that he lied about his resume. I liked him on Dual Survival.
really....not heard of that but was wondering what happened to him....I liked that guy

He should come to Oregon, all kinds of medical trees growing all over the place.......they even sell it in these little stores now

We usually have a bunch of medicinal plants growing all over the place here. So much that even the National Guard helps harvest it and they find it with their Blackhawk choppers

tee hee.

That's something that if you have, you don't tell many people about it. You'll have poachers and trespassers trampling about all over the property.

looks like serious business......I thought it was a trip that is comes back every year to the same patch......people go around and pick the flowers so no one sees their patch
People kill each other for mushroom patches here , only a couple varieties grow in the same spot every year.....mostly Matsutake are the ones they kill over......big bucks
the other ones you have to hunt for every year

really....not heard of that but was wondering what happened to him....I liked that guy

He should come to Oregon, all kinds of medical trees growing all over the place.......they even sell it in these little stores now
He even has an apology video out there somewhere

I hadn't heard anything about it until you mentioned it, then I looked it up.

Seems that he was in the military, but not specifically special forces or something along those lines.

I did see the video.

FWIW, Discovery also fired Cody too for whatever reason.

Either way, I like either of them better than bare piss drinking grills.

Back