• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What song are you listening to right now

RIPJACK13~~~

Funny thing about "Loadout/Stay" is that is actually LONGER than "AMERICAN PIE" by about forty seconds.

I thought that "American Pie" was the longest song ever but Jackson Browne killed that.

Guitar and violin and cello and VOICE, when popular music was analog and not digital...

Gosh, was it really over forty years ago?

Hmmm...No iPod. I'm a PC guy, so I don't do McData.

But I've got some cued up on the media player:

Baby's Liquored up...The Beat Farmers
UFOs, Big Rigs & Barbecue.....Mojo nixon
Wiggle Stick....Rev Horton Heat
Trash Can....Cement Pond
Nuture My Pig...Rev horton Heat

I haven't heard that forever.

The horse mask lol.......

"Ain't no sunshine when she's gone....... Ain't no borderline psychotic emotional outbreaks, either."

I play this for my beloved wife every now and then as she is getting ready for work or whatever.

I bet NOBODY here has ever even heard it before....... it's from 1998

I'll see your K-Ci and raise you an America and an Aaron Neville featuring Linda Ronstadt...

Thanks, L.E.S. and Rip~~~

It's a pretty good song to play for the wife and there is no need to even watch the video portion. Just crank it and let her hear it boom. She'll appreciate it a lot.

^ Outstanding track and also loaded in the Jeep, track 12 on the "Legend" album.

That one, "Three Little Birds", and of course "No Woman No Cry" are my favorite tracks but it's hard to pick a bad one on that album...

Indeed. "Legend" is a fantastic album. It's in my truck as well.
I watched a documentary about him saturday. Titled "Marley". It's on both netflix (without subtitles/dubbing) and youtube (with subtitles and dubbing). Worth a watch, for anyone who enjoys Bob Marley's music. "Three Little Birds" and ""Is this love" are two of my other favorites.

Back