• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 464 spx lever action.

So I went to the range today and fired the rifle for the time and I only shot 20 rounds and my extractor broke.

I know I can it to send to mossberg since I just bought it about 2 weeks ago. But would you say they fixed that problem or is there another substation for that?? Any info will help. I saw a post about a winchester replacement.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Wow, that sucks! This is the first I've heard of this happening.

I'm new to the 464,and I like mine, but from the first I have not liked the extractor.

I wrote Mossberg to see about getting some spares, so we'll see what they say Monday.

I'm new to the 464,and I like mine, but from the first I have not liked the extractor.

I wrote Mossberg to see about getting some spares, so we'll see what they say Monday.
That's a food idea, I will be sending mine back and will ask them if they can throw in some spares. Also i was looking at the marlins 336 extractors and they look veryyyyyyyyy similar. If the quality of the replaced extractor is the same as the one that broke I will try a marlin extractor and see how that goes.

Too late for me. I violated mine 5 ways.
But it sure shoots better now. :rolleyes:

Lol..that's funny, yea I'm trying to get a hold of them but man I've been holding for 1 hour already: (

I just want to know whats the turn around and if they can refund me the shipping or throw some goodies:)

That data is on a need to know basis. Good luck just finding someone who actually knows.
I think their focus in on $$$ military business rather than us.
But we will see. I've never had dealings with the company myself.

That data is on a need to know basis. Good luck just finding someone who actually knows.
Well I called today and I told them what was wrong, they gave me the option of sending me a prepaid label or just ordering the parts. I asked about a spare one and they threw it in. I'm getting 2 extractors on them. I did ask if they keep breaking and was advised that if that kept happening to just send it in. Hopefully it doesnt.

Maybe I just got lucky Today.

I have not got a response from Mossberg yet. It's been a week since I e-mailed them.

I would call, I first emailed them about my problem but didn't get a response until I called. Even now that my parts are being sent I still haven't received a response via email.

Back