• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Our first Mossy 500

LINUS

.22LR
Finally got our 500 back from Mossberg! After a rough start, it's now working perfectly and coming along exactly the way we hoped.

uploadfromtaptalk1454288279947.jpg

Still waiting for a couple rails to come in to finish it up. We need to decide on a flashlight though...any suggestions? ??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Finally got our 500 back from Mossberg! After a rough start, it's now working perfectly and coming along exactly the way we hoped.

View attachment 10794

Still waiting for a couple rails to come in to finish it up. We need to decide on a flashlight though...any suggestions? ??

We spent some time at the range today. We brought our Ruger 10/22 with us to do a little plinking too!
Good times....good times!

uploadfromtaptalk1454288723394.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454288790566.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454288806115.jpg

I don't normally tell anyone this, but that's a nice looking pair of guns.

AFG??? (Don't mean to sound ignorant...just unsure of the acronym )

That's what I thought you meant!! Lol. I really like it. I have a very sure hold on the front end. We have a hand stop to install as well...just waiting for the correct rail attachments to come in. (ATI doesn't specify which rails belong to the 5 sided forend, so I ordered the wrong ones )

Nice. I have one for my 590 but wasn't that comfy with the feel of it. I'll have to try a few shells with it on now.

We went with the Mako "AFG" (see...I can be taught). The very front allows you to curl your finger around it...feels like shaking someone's hand!

Lol no worries man. I was taught a lot too. I have a couple different Magpul AFG's but the mako looks like it could be more comfortable

I'll post some more pics next week once the rails come in. Amazon says I'll have them by next Friday.

I could use some advice on picking the right flashlight. So many options to pick from....just don't know where to start. Any thoughts??

I have 3 mossberg 500's but they all came with nice wood furniture- so nice I don't want to replace it with tacticool stuff even though originally all I wanted was a persuader with the 8 shot mag tube, and 20" barrel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back