• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

HELLO FROM THE APPALACHIAN MTNS. OF VA.

Howdy and welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13
smiley-greet013.gif

Howdy and welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13
smiley-greet013.gif
RIPJACK13, I FEEL VERY CONFORTABLE HERE ON THU MOSSBERG SITE.I THANK THEY UH GREAT BUNCH OF FELLOWS
HERE,AND I NEEDED THAT.

Welcome to RAMBO! (. . . and I'm completely amazed that you found the name Rambo available. :cool: .)

I'm still only a youngster of 60 myself, born on the banks of the Ohio, but 40 year resident of the San Joaquin Valley.

My dad taught me to fix TVs and engines, and we both became computer guys. I went to a lot of schools, but I'm no stranger to grease, having rebuilt engines at night while on school, and serviced heavy equipment, also having run a wide variety of it in the rental business.

Ever use a Howard Hoe, before?

Welcome to RAMBO! (. . . and I'm completely amazed that you found the name Rambo available. :cool: .)

I'm still only a youngster of 60 myself, born on the banks of the Ohio, but 40 year resident of the San Joaquin Valley.

My dad taught me to fix TVs and engines, and we both became computer guys. I went to a lot of schools, but I'm no stranger to grease, having rebuilt engines at night while on school, and serviced heavy equipment, also having run a wide variety of it in the rental business.

Ever use a Howard Hoe, before?

CaddmanQ, cant say that I know what a Howard Hoe, is ive run John DEERE, AND JCB, which I have sold several.
Then I remember growing up I did use a hoe,named weed cuter. But tellme whats uh HOWARD ??
I bet you are a OK fellow, THANKS

Howard Hoe is a heavy-duty roto-tiller.
It has 12 serious rotating ripper teeth. Really a walk-behind tractor of 12 to 20hp.

We used to rent out Case, Cat, Ford, MF, Towmotor, DitchWitch, Detroit, IHC, and rollers and dumpers and implements with names I can't recall.

We had compressors from 0.5hp to 1200 hp. Pumps from .25 hp to 600 hp. Every kind of tool or vehicle.

I pumped a lot of grease in those years. LOL

Back