• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

This is at Marsh Island, just one of many we caught that day!
This is a redfish, they are just starting to reproduce at this size.
So any we catch this size go as a picture and thrown back in.
Not to be eaten, 16 to 21 inch redfish is perfect for eaten!
Fun to catch!

cajun
CAJUN,WE UST TO GO TO HILYON HEAD, EVER YR FOR ONE WEEK. I FISHED OFF THU SURF,WITH SHRIMP OR CUT BAIT. I CAUGHT A RED FISH,
BEST I COULD TELL BOUT 36 IN. I ONLY HAD 100 YDS 10 LB LINE, THAT SUCKER TOOK MY SPOOL DOWN 3-4 TIMES TO WHERE I COULD SEE RED.
IZ OUT TO MY ARM PITS TO KEEP SOME LINE ON THAT SPOOL,MUST HAVE BEN 20-30 MIN I LANDED THAT SUCKER,TOOK UH PIC. UN TURNED HIM LOOSE. ITS A LONG STORY BUT I LANDED A STING RAY, BIG AS UH CAR HOOD, WITH THE HELP OF A STRONG SURFF.

CAJUN,WE UST TO GO TO HILYON HEAD, EVER YR FOR ONE WEEK. I FISHED OFF THU SURF,WITH SHRIMP OR CUT BAIT. I CAUGHT A RED FISH,
BEST I COULD TELL BOUT 36 IN. I ONLY HAD 100 YDS 10 LB LINE, THAT SUCKER TOOK MY SPOOL DOWN 3-4 TIMES TO WHERE I COULD SEE RED.
IZ OUT TO MY ARM PITS TO KEEP SOME LINE ON THAT SPOOL,MUST HAVE BEN 20-30 MIN I LANDED THAT SUCKER,TOOK UH PIC. UN TURNED HIM LOOSE. ITS A LONG STORY BUT I LANDED A STING RAY, BIG AS UH CAR HOOD, WITH THE HELP OF A STRONG SURFF.
Stingray will wear you out!
Or those big black drum! 50+ lbs!
Got pictures of catfish just barely fitting in a 150 qt ice-chest! Monsters! lol!
Grand isle is the best for surf fishing!
cajun

Stingray will wear you out!
Or those big black drum! 50+ lbs!
Got pictures of catfish just barely fitting in a 150 qt ice-chest! Monsters! lol!
Grand isle is the best for surf fishing!
cajun

OK SO TELL ME WHERE GRAND ISLE IS,UN HOW TO GET TO IT >???

Ya know that old saw about how people and their dogs become the same.
Look at that 100 yd stare. ;)

Naaaahhhh...
There be bitches out thar.
;)

Oh, yes...please post in the Tactical Dog thread.:cool:

Ohhh...this one is cruel.
I'm calling the office to tell them I took the day off to go fishing.
Hensley11.jpg
WOW! I was like 230 lbs in that photo. Check out that ancient cell phone.
There's a lot less of me these days.

Just got in my new passport. I am so not photogenic.

The cloud of the diminished USA hangs blue over yer noggin. It's sort of Reminding me of Joe Btfsplk.

You guys too young to be bald will have to google that.

New here from Texas

82de6c415d30a12114210e69ae05e61c.jpg

Back