• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners Forum Troubleshooting...

Re: Avatar for a new guy?

3756898_marvin_the_martian_jac90x90r_1.jpg

like this?

instead of me sending you them...i'll post them here. then you just right click, save image as.

4gprv.gif

lFqOG.gif

YvH3g.gif

sLbKQ.gif

those are acceptable sizes...

Thanks very much, guys! I'm good at some computer stuff, but pics ain't one of them...lol.

Glad you got that worked out for you!

"problem fixed"

On 8/17, Mod stated that the problem of staying logged in was fixed. I still have to log in at every visit.

Re: "problem fixed"

Do you regularly clean cookies off your computer? What browser are you using? There are many reasons for this, going to need some more info to help you.

Re: "problem fixed"

My machines stay logged on.

Private Messages Not Being Sent

Anyone know why I have 4 messages in my outbox that have not been sent? I sent two today and two yesterday.
Thank you

Re: Private Messages Not Being Sent

That usually means that the recipient hasn't opened/viewed the message yet.

When they do, it moves from the outbox to the sent box

login help

I had to make a new account I was. Ernestrincon and I could not get the password reset to work how do I get my account back

Re: login help

Let me reset your password for you and pm me when you are able to login and I will delete this account.

GearHog Banner

I'm not sure if it's just Firefox or all browsers, but when the GearHog banner is displayed and you click on it you are directed to the link in the current window/tab (same as all banners), but it also opens a new window displaying the banner image. May want to make sure you don't have an added target="_blank" tag in there.

Re: GearHog Banner

I am having trouble getting that banner ad to do what you are describing in my browsers. Is anyone else having this issue?

Back