• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Cruz suspends campaign

I too thought he would stick around til the convention. Take care. Tom Worthington

#neverhillary

Cruz did make a statement about Kasich having no path and should therefore get out so by his own judgement he is judged. He recently said he'd stay in until there was no path. Well, there's no path, the bell has tolled.

Kasich needs to pull his head out of his ass and get back to what we Ohioans are paying him to do...run Ohio. Find out who killed the Rhoden family, run the cartels out of Ohio, Kentucky and WV. Quit screwing around looking for the limelight...it isn't there for you, Kasich. Get your ass back to Columbus.

But yet...Kasich is still in it......1 state. His home state..WTF?

There is a lot of money that flows into the accounts of presidential candidates, even those that have no chance. They can't use it for personal use but they can employ lots of family, friends, etc. which will eventually find it's way back to the candidate in other ways. Plus I think he was betting on a brokered convention where neither Cruz nor Trump are party favorites.

Trump is still not out of the woods, even if he reaches the magic number of delegates I would not put it past the party to still find a way to force it another way or work with the Dems to sabotage the whole thing.

Would be interesting if Bernie actually wins the nomination. Take away the super delegates and Bernie is seriously closing the gap. He is winning states because his philosophy is the one that is wrong with America and the one that has been growing at an alarming rate.

I was reading a column by Fred Reed today and I started cracking up because he said that "the Republican party was busily trying to find a candidate that Hillary could beat".

Well after this, the Donald thinks he can whip her like a dead horse.;)

no surprises here, lots of folks feel this is an auto Clinton win because Trump is too over the top for people on the fence that would likely voted Cruz....
I did think it was going to be a contested deal though ....

who is going to be the VP choice ?

I'm not so sure. It's a long time to November and the American people have an incredibly short memory.

If he waits until June or July (to let the dust settle) and names Cruz as his running mate, he just might pull it off.

Trump should do what Lincoln did. He put all his political rivals on his cabinet. They were all very smart and influential guys and they hated him.
But they all hated each other too, and so Lincoln didn't have to supervise them much. They were all too busy "keeping each other honest."

Hey maybe Trump should make Hillary his Sec of State!

Then he could ride her fat ass all the way to Suffragette City and back. :mad:

I can honestly say this is the first election year in my adult life that I dont' know if I can bring myself to vote for either of them.

I can honestly say that I want both clinton and trump to lose. But we all know that's not going to happen, short of the second coming.

I can honestly say this is the first election year in my adult life that I dont' know if I can bring myself to vote for either of them.

I can honestly say that I want both clinton and trump to lose. But we all know that's not going to happen, short of the second coming.
That's what the Clinton campaign is hoping for...that Trump is so revolting to a majority of Reps that they don't turn out. Yes, it always seems to be the lesser of the two evils but consider this. The next President will get to pick at least 4 more SCOTUS justices. How will that fundamentally change our country if the bitch wins? Goodbye 2A. Goodbye most of the Constitution as we know it. So you have to ask yourself "what is the best road of the two for the COUNTRY and not necessarily for my liking?". The foundation of our freedoms has been gnawed at by the rats but the bitch can bring the whole thing down if elected.

I agree. This is probably the most important election in our lifetime. It's like the perfect storm.

The thing is, I think they're both the same.

He has even commented at appointing his sister to the supreme court, which has been shown to have leftist leanings already if you look at her record. And as a sidenote would, at the very least, create a conflict of interest immediately.

I understand about the checks and balances things and Congressional approval and all of that. But just the mere mention of that, should be enough to make any sane adult shake their head.

I seriously don't trust either of them to do what's right, or good, for America. It's really that simple. As I said earlier, I think they're both the same. We're all *^%##$.

Back