• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello From Louisiana!

WulfeClaw

Copper BB
New member, just wanted to say hello. I had the Mossberg 500 Thunder Ranch model and sold it and now have the 930 SPX. Love the 930! Bought my 15 yr old son the Maveric 88 to cut his teeth on too. Right now I'm researching all the upgrades for the 930 (not many that I can see). So far I've added a Nordic barrel brace and a Burris FastFire III red dot. I bought the non-pistol grip stock from Mossberg but have not installed it yet. I'm fixing to drill and tap the forearm for some rails. Saw in the forums here a post on that.

Thanks for the welcome,

WulfeClaw (Steve)

Welcome to the forum from Florida and congrats to your son on his new MAV88.

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your 930. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Welcome from MI!!

Back