• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show off your MossbergOwners Decal!!

Thanks for the patience guys! ;)

I just sent a msg this AM to check-in and my buddy confirmed they are mailing this week. I will be sending them to Dan (@DHonovich) to make sure he approves of the quality etc.

If Dan approves, I will help coordinate the full order and figure out overall cost/qty etc., then he can figure out how he wants to manage orders on here.

Exciting stuff, stay tuned! :D

I definitely need to grab some of these when/if they become available again.

Have the new decals every came available yet? and which member is it that will have them when they do(I have an idea who but wanted to ask and make sure first)?:confused:

:cool:
Show us where you show it off! I'll go first...

YBFGy.jpg

st0ux.jpg

On my laptop and on my Ford Ranger!
I don't put decals on my Dakota but this one here I really like and I think by the looks and meaning of it, it could be the first decal to be allowed on my truck.

Last edited:
Have the new decals every came available yet? and which member is it that will have them when they do(I have an idea who but wanted to ask and make sure first)?:confused:

@DHonovich is the man with the decals...
Hopefully he sees this. If he doesn't in a day or two I'll send em a message....

Anyway.... too late :-/
My order with parts, patches and clothes from US via courier lands today in Germany.

We have been having trouble getting the decals made that fit my standards but they are in the works again.

Awesome, I dragged my feet too much last time, I won't make that mistake again. LOL

Hey Tommy,

I was/am trying to help out with getting a new vendor to make more decals (I have a buddy out of state that does vinyl). I had him cut some samples and sent them to Dan to check out.

Hopefully the quality is decent and another batch can be produced :)

Hey Tommy,

I was/am trying to help out with getting a new vendor to make more decals (I have a buddy out of state that does vinyl). I had him cut some samples and sent them to Dan to check out.

Hopefully the quality is decent and another batch can be produced :)
Ok thank you for replying.

Back