• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR-15 and Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AR Photo Thread

Some awesome builds on these last two pages !! Kudo's to all of ya !!

And now I feel inspired...thinking about starting a parts collection, maybe even asking Santa for contributions to build my own...

Hell, I gots' the time now... :cool: ...why not!?

Sweet new rig Dave!

I'm lookin forward to a range report. Lemme know how you like that Magpul PRS...

again, I'm game

this is my Dad's A2 w/A1 handguard.DMPS upper and lower. Mom and I got it for him for Christmas 2009.
DSC00579.jpg

Here's Mine (ok, My better half claimed it)

Olympic arms upper and lower, 16" barrel, A2 upper.
DSC01208.jpg

Olympic Arms makes a fine AR platform...I had the opportunity to visit their factory in Olympia, Washington back in 1999, when on DoD TDY. ( I own their CAR-97... )

==================================================================

556X45MM-2-1-1.jpg

==================================================================

I have bought a lot of Olympic's stuff over the years. Especially when I had my FFL's. I especially like their blackened stainless steel M4 barrels. The one I have shoots less than 3/4 moa when I do my part. And has made nice little clover leafs when the sun and stars are all aligned.

I know several of the guys who work there by name too. Matter of fact, I'm waiting on a LPK from one of them as we speak on a trade deal for some camera/scope mounts.

I always liked the Beretta's. I have a friend who has one. I decided that if I ever wanted to suppress a 9mm pistol, that would be the one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmq-STPUa40[/youtube]

And just so I don't hijack the AR picture thread

blackdogxformmagazine003.jpg

Re: Some AR build I've done

wow , you like AR's a little ? I like the last ones you posted.

I like them alittle ;) . I like to build them. I have a few L1A1's going right now, well, they are on stand bye.

I see an Olympic pistol. Not many of those around that dont' require a buffer tube. Very cool.

I enjoy building them from scratch. A lot of folks call them Frankenguns, but I like choosing my parts based on what I think is best. Not because it's a factory over the counter model I can buy any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back