• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

12274328_967413153314736_4444176768458074371_n.jpg

Fact check: Technically the factor is the square of the speed of light.

That is still funny, tho'.

images

I've seen the reports of these Clowns around the country, and wondered how long it will be before one is shot.....

I've seen the reports of these Clowns around the country, and wondered how long it will be before one is shot.....

I thought the same thing from the early reports a couple of week ago. This article is from a couple of days ago.
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...-the-terrifying-hoax-sweeping-america-w442649

From the article:
After hearing gunshots, police learned two residents fired in the direction of the wooded area where the sightings had supposedly taken place.​

What has puzzled me is so few videos have surfaced on the news. I have not seen any. Nowadays everything i shot by go-pro or cell phone cameras. The only mention of clown video in the Stone article is:

Last week, in what quickly became a viral Facebook post, a video of a clown lurking in the brush along a dirt road was taken by a person named Caden Parmelee in Marion County, Florida. The car Parmelee was in paused to film a person with white, sinister face paint, but the video cuts out as the clown begins to move and someone in the car is cut off saying "Let’s get the hell out of…" We can assume the final word of that was "here," based on Parmelee's comment to police that he wasn’t looking to die that day.

Last edited:
Back