• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Sin City

megawatt

.270 WIN
New member and Mossberg owner of a SPX & 590A1. Living out here in Las Vegas and I shoot often when time permits. I am a control room operator making electricity to keep the lights on for all the tourist to enjoy.

Thanks to the site for the valuable information I have been reading.

Joe

IMG_0425.jpg

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum megawatt !!

Been out to your neck of the woods a few times...and visited Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Valley of Fire...on the back of Harley Fatboy !!

SHOOTER13 said:
Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum megawatt !!

Been out to your neck of the woods a few times...and visited Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Valley of Fire...on the back of Harley Fatboy !!

All of those are nice riding areas and not too far from the strip. If you go in the Fall or Spring then try to hit Death Valley. Its about 1.5 hrs one way the you can say you have been 282 ft below sea level if you see Badwater Basin.

Welcome....I may or may not have sinned in your city...SHOT 2000...and New Year’s week 2001....Viva Las Vegas

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! That is a great combination of Mossberg shotguns; can't beat a 590A1 and the 930 SPX. I spend a lot of time in Las Vegas and will be back out there in January for 2012 SHOT show.

Welcome from down south of you..... :D

You have a couple of nice Mossbergs...

Have fun and shoot straight.

Lateck,

K3Man said:
DHonovich said:
... and will be back out there in January for 2012 SHOT show.

Zuh?! More info, please! Is that a shotgun show?

http://shotshow.org/

Here are the stats from SHOT 2011
Record-setting SHOT Show Signals Good Year Ahead for Hunting and Shooting Industry
Total Attendance: 57,390
Exhibitors: 1,600
Attendees: 31,769
Exhibit space: 630,000 net square feet
Media: 2,074

1600 exhibitors under one roof dealing with firearms, ammo, hunting, optics, bags, etc. Only thing is the show is not open to the general public. You have to be in the industry as a distributor, seller, manufacturer, etc. I paid $50 for my 4 day ticket last year.

Welcome aboard!

I get out to Vegas a few times a year for trade-shows. I'm not big on the night life or gambling, but I love the food! You've got some of the best eateries in the world out there! We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Hey Joe...where you goin with the SPX & 590A1 in your hands?. :lol:

I keed. I keed...Howdy and welcome to the club! let us know how you like it here, and as always, if you have questions, just ask.

I used to go out to Copper Canyon, and a few times I went to Vegas when my buddy lived out there. I can't remember the place we would shoot at, but I remember he lived off of Decatur?...

Welcome aboard! Really digging the paint scheme on your 590A1! Feel free to ask any questions if you need some help. I'm sure someone can help or point you towards someone that can.

Emmersome verrry nice shotguns you have there. I liked the photo, too!

Thanks for joining, glad to have you on board.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I need to think of a desert color & pattern for the SPX. In the mean time here are more of the A1 pics. Good thing is, this time around I already have a GG&G single point sling attachment that will get painted along with the SPX.

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

Back