• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

check in

Doing fine. Glad to see you still kickin'.

I got a shotgun, a rifle, and a .45 (and a four wheel drive) ... so we're all good!

You?

Got a bunch of treble hooks, trot line, minner traps, bible, family, friends, heirloom seeds, fermentation implements, fruit and nut trees, etc.

I'm good. Thanks.

Got a great wife.
A 2yo daughter.
Roof over our head.
Plenty to eat.
Plenty of shotguns.
More than a few rifles.
More than a few handguns.
Plenty of ammo.
And 4 wheel drive for the snow we just got.

LIFE IS GOOD!
HOPE ALL IS GOOD WITH ALL OF YOU!

well shit guys going to have to leave the making the own "smoke" to the legal states lol.....been getting locally involved in the constitution a little more taking my time away from Mossberg owners but I just got back from a 67 strong meeting and last month was 30 so sweet . Glad to hear all you guys doing good.....fight still bad as ever here

Thanks Oli. My favorite Hank Jr. tune ever.

Well despite all the bad publicity, life is still pretty good in California for the middle class. The political climate may be nutz but we have everything we need.

I'm still on track to retire this Wednesday, after 41 years in engineering. I'm not going to miss working to somebody else's schedule.

Now I'll have lots of time to rebuild the engine in my 4WD. ;)

Sup big dog!

Hope you're doing well.

Keeping up the fight behind enemy lines, have another Garand build and AR 15 build this year.

Doing a 2 day NRA high power training seminar in April.

Have matches and some all day defensive training planned for 2017

I'm still kicking but this is going to be an interesting year for me. Job change is eminient, just not sure yet of the exact time frame.

My GF just bought me a new gun this morning for an anniversary gift so I have no complaints!! It was 14 years ago on Valentines day they had our first date, if you can call it that, but it was the outing that set everthing in motion.

...been getting locally involved in the constitution a little more taking my time away from Mossberg owners but I just got back from a 67 strong meeting and last month was 30 so sweet ...
Sounds interesting. Can you share more?

@Scoop Patriot movement is getting huge here . Between the 3 percent and State of Jefferson movement its busy . There is more Monument land proposed that then becomes wilderness and off limits to traditional use in the state , actually against state law.....such a big story too much to type . In a nut shell the feds have to give harvest tax to Oregon for logging.....every section 16 and 36 tax goes to schools roads and things.....look at O&C lands if interested in our history. So not only does it cut a big chunk of grazing recreation and such it renders the timber off limits ....on every section 16 and 36.....yes we actually tax the feds and they hate it.......there is so much more not to mention 2A issues and the refugee bullshit. Patriots starting to come out of the wood work. when not doing political shit we do community stuff like reaching out to people who have disaster like the loss of a house....food drive stuff. we do training in prepping one day the next day give out Christmas trees to people who cant get them .......attend county meetings give input......stuff like that and more. look up sugar pine mine , that is very unique but something real here. Its really cool and full of all kinds of walks of life and race , creed .....driven by the constitution and community.

Last edited:
Back