• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The things that peak my interest

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Recently, a company that I have done a lot of business with in the past, and have gotten very acquainted with the owners over the years, has announced that they are going to be releasing a new product which has me very excited. I believe that his intention is to make an upper for both the M11 and the M10, which I own one of the latter.

This will be a game changer for the Mac series of registered receivers. I have no doubt that the value of transferable receivers will skyrocket in the next few years once these are released. In honesty, I have watched the value of mine almost triple in value in the 8 years that I have owned it, but I can easily see mac's surpassing thompsons, uzi's and many other transferable machineguns like even the ruger ac556, which while cool, is still just a one trick pony.

To make a longer story shorter and without getting into too many mundane details and background, I am going to embed the live fire test of the prototype for you guys to see, but there will still be many proposed changes to the upper to put it on a diet and to make the upper receiver rail to be the same plane like an AR receiver, a left hand NON-reciprocating charging handle (like a fal folder or MP5), but the icing on the cake, is many of the internal parts are going to be AR15 parts, essentially turning the Mac 11 and Mac 10, into a multiple caliber capable lower.

I think it will be really awesome to have a transferable that's capable of firing 223, 300 blackout, 7.62x39 or other AR15 compatible caliber.

He has a topic over at uzitalk, if anyone wants to follow it, but as of right now, it's off to ATF Tech branch to get approval as a "non-gun" before production can start.

Enjoy the early sneak peek of the progress so far.

And he also has some updates on his website with lots of photos in the new products section under Max 11/15.

http://www.max-11.com/

M1115-11.JPG

M1115-13.JPG

M1115-9.JPG

M1115-1.JPG

I actually just saw a thread on this on another forum. It looks pretty interesting.

I'm saving my money. If I live long enough, I plan to own one for my M10. Since they're so far out, I have time to start saving now so I can get on the wait list as soon as they start one.

Richard said that he didn't think he'd give anyone sticker shock while keeping them as affordable as possible.

Yep.

I'm excited.

Back