• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

I cut off the front sights and covered the holes with the carry handle picatinny sight attachment. Also ran a 3mm nut and bolt through the front to pull it back together.

This might be temparry tell I get this from China to cover the holes.

Last edited:
No. I have not seen a 5th rail put on any rifle before. I am no tactical weapons expert but I can't see a possible use for it. (except to hide some holes, lol). What stopped you from filling the holes? the loss of the top screw or the worry over JB Weld? Or do you simply want more rails.

I actually like how it looks. I can still do the jb weld thing. I just don't see it looking any better or even worse.

Last edited:
OK, nice work!
I am finally finished with all the work I had planned for mine. I still have a bipod on order. I am into it for over $500 now and simply have to put a stop to it. The last mod I did was the trigger spring. Wow. What a difference. Happy shooting!

2dlj6lj.jpg
mi2ik9.jpg
24v72o8.jpg

carry handle version, has a Aimpoint comp m2 clone red dot sight , fab defense buttstock with cheek riser ,fab defense angled foregrip with thumb stop, 10/22 flash suppressor, Knights armament rail covers, gorilla grip mag assist , other odds and ends. ..

Here is mine. I made the stock. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Other than that just threw some parts I had laying around from AR builds.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    380.4 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Here is one more picture without the 550 cord wrapped stock. In the background is my G36 Plinkster conversion with a Kryptek paint job.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    192.2 KB · Views: 33
Man, I thought I had a pretty good looking 715t until I found this forum. You guys have some dope rifles.

Here's mine:

Attachments

• 20170101_133959_1483321428195.jpg
    20170101_133959_1483321428195.jpg
    998 KB · Views: 18
Ok I finally got a camera phone, It is old but it works. But when I tried to upload my pic, The site said my photo is too large. I am not bothering with editing. Instead this site should allow any file size.

Ok I finally got a camera phone, It is old but it works. But when I tried to upload my pic, The site said my photo is too large. I am not bothering with editing. Instead this site should allow any file size.
Just text the picture to somebody, save the compressed text file and use that file to upload on this site. Works everytime for me.

Back