• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month. (March 2017)

OK, how about this: an immigrant must continue to obey the laws of his/her home country until naturalized... :popcorn:
Try that in Mexico or Russia. You'd be locked up quicker than you can blink an eye. You always follow the rules of the country you're in...

Should Legal Aliens Be Allowed to Carry?
It is about time I answered this. There is only a quarter hour left in March '17.

I have visited a few foreign countries legally as a visitor. Germany, Netherlands, France and Switzerland in 1980 and '84.
How would I like to have been welcomed in those countries as a legal visitor who wanted to carry a gun for protection?
What should I expect of legal visitors the US who want to carry a gun for protection?
What behavior should be mandatory for legal persons on a country's soil?
What consequences and punishments are appropriate for disobeying such rules of behavior?

Those are the questions that run through my mind. What would I proclaim if it were my right to do so as King/Chancellor/Prime Minister/President of my own country?

Handguns: Carry if you like. While in public places... Don't show it, don't shoot it.

When everybody obeys those rules, we have no problems. My thoughts on punishment will be available on request.

That wraps up the March QOM.

images

Back