• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Agree. Bates Motel keeps it interesting.

I don't think Sasha is really trying to off herself. She looked disappointed that Eugene provided her with poison instead of a gun or a pointy object.

Definitely. She was just playing Eugene to try and get a weapon. I thought she was going to pull it off, too. I had forgotten about the poison. Kinda made me chuckle when he offered that to her. Take care. Tom Worthington

So that's what it was. lol I had the episode on, but I wasn't really paying attention. I'm completely uninterested in Sasha. I was kind of hoping Oceanside would join the cause, too. I guess they have enough with Hilltop, Kingdom, and the Star Trek crew.

I have a feeling Oceanside will come around. I think most of them are afraid of Granny, but there were quite a few who wanted to go with Rick's group.

I have a feeling Oceanside will come around. I think most of them are afraid of Granny, but there were quite a few who wanted to go with Rick's group.

I did not approve of them disarming them. Makes them as bad as the Saviors... :rolleyes: I would have liked to see the the Alexers have a little "training camp" to leave them more able to defend themselves as well as leaving some arms...

All I know is, that tiger better not get hurt...I love that thing!!!!

What the actual f is going on......this is about to piss me off....

Wow....
what a lame ending, at least Sasha is gone finally. I knew those trash people were useless....piss me off.

Last edited:
  • I suspect I will watch next season, but I am going to be willing to wait til I have watched my other prerecorded shows first. Just saying. Take care. Tom Worthington

One good thing, they had Darryl put down that crossbow and pick up a gun.
Told my wife last night before the fighting broke out.....if he fights with that stupid crossbow and not a gun, I ain't watching this anymore!!

I was surprised/relieved when it ended after 90min. For some reason I was thinking it was 2 hours... :rolleyes: They could have cut it down to 45 "good" minutes by eliminating the gushy, sappy stuff. :rolleyes: I give it a 5 out of 10. :( It would have been a solid 7 if they killed Carl and/or Rick off. ;) Badlands kept me awake for another hour but I zonked as soon as "Talking" came on... Did I miss anything? :rolleyes:

I was surprised/relieved when it ended after 90min. For some reason I was thinking it was 2 hours... :rolleyes: They could have cut it down to 45 "good" minutes by eliminating the gushy, sappy stuff. :rolleyes: I give it a 5 out of 10. :( It would have been a solid 7 if they killed Carl and/or Rick off. ;) Badlands kept me awake for another hour but I zonked as soon as "Talking" came on... Did I miss anything? :rolleyes:

I watched Badlands this morning.
Talking Dead will get watched this evening.
The only thing that I liked was that they brought back Abraham in that flashback crap.
I really enjoyed his character.
He should have lived and they could have killed that rotten actor that plays Carl!

I watched Badlands this morning.

He should have lived and they could have killed that rotten actor that plays Carl!

I love Badlands. Great martial arts stuff there....

What's wrong with Carl?

Back