• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Prepare to freak out in California

By the way, I don't believe for a minute that Mexicans are lazy. I've worked with too many of them here to believe that.

By and large they were all very ambitious to succeed at their jobs, friendly, and anxious to be accepted as Real Americans by the white people. This is something that they can't find in Mexico, which has been run by some of the most racist people in government anywhere.

As for the French, their problem is they're already a communist nation and they just don't know it.

California (despite all outward appearances) is not, & the difference is that we still have 8 million private legal gun owners. Counting illegal guns I can easily imagine that number to be about twelve million.

Feinstein got booed off the stage Again by democrats who want her to disown Trump in the most horrible ways.

Basically all the under 40s in California hate her. I really don't know how she could possibly become governor but then I didn't know how Trump was going to become president either.

Yeah it's a pretty crazy thought, and it would be a pretty crazy situation.

Guv'nah Feinstein.

That would be some stuff there.

Coincidence?

file_738798_the-governor-the-walking-dead.jpg

I think not.

gunquotes_06.jpg

Yeah, just pointing out that they both have their fingers on the trigger and practicing poor safety measures.

Offhand I don't recall who the guy with the eye patch is. But clearly Feinstein has no formal training with guns.

The Guv'ner was just an actor who may or may not have any real gun training.

Feinstein, despite her anti gun stance, has a carry permit and really should know better.

I knew she had a ccw permit, but she probably got it 50 years ago, and isn't doing the typical refresher training & exercises required by ordinary citizens every two years.

^^^ The patch is in the wrong place. It should go over the lower hole in her face...

And she has piss-poor trigger finger control...

Stranger things have happened in Cali over the years. Personally I hope Feinstein just goes away. I do think California is probably lost and the rest of the country needs to pay attention. The liberals were so convinced that 8 years of Hillary would put us in a place we could never recover from, and then they were denied. They have ramped up the fight at every level of government, and are in full battle mode against any conservative news outlet, talk radio, and public speaker.

I had a long post typed out, but decided that this is one of those times when I should just bite my tongue.

Well maybe we will get lucky and Trump was just stringing her on for his own purposes and is secretly ready to kick her to the curb when the time comes.

Really that's the way he works as far as I can see. Hold your cards close. Leave a red herring. Throw a feint. Toss 'em a bone. Set up a straw man. Drop a few crumbs. And in the meantime you've got a MOAB in your back pocket.

Notice how softly he speaks on TV?

"What's your plan? What's your plan?"...Everybody wants to know what Donald's plan is. They can't trust him if they don't know his plan!

Well, the thing is, we all know how plans are. According to history: "Planning is essential but plans are useless." and "No plan survives the opening Salvo." (Or as people may say nowadays, "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.")

What our POTUS can't tell them is that he is doing what he does best. He's flying by the seat of his pants and he's using good people to get good things done.

That does not always work, but for Donald, it's worked well enough to make him one of the world's best-known billionaires and put him in the world's top job.

Democrats will denigrate all that and tell you that he got there by subterfuge. They will ignore the fact that some nasty subterfuge was involved in their every campaign. Donald would have been the odd one, had he not so engaged.

I honestly believe that Donald is shooting from the hip, because everyone does at that point. Nobody trains to be the president, because (for one thing) a lot of what the president does his kept secret for security reasons.

But our POTUS has enough. He's trained to lead people and often he's a crack shot.

They only want to know his plan so they criticise every aspect of it.

I guess he will just have to sign it before they can see whats in it.

Our most recent past president, without mentioning Obama's name, liked to tell our adversaries well in advance what his plans were. He was like a fighter telegraphing his punches, only in his case I believe it was intentional.

Back