• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Next on The Hit List

I just checked gallery of guns as well since they are a direct mossberg dealer/store and they don't have any either. That tells me it is backordered everywhere. If they don't have it, no one is going to be able to get it unless some random store may have one sitting on the shelf somewhere.

Yea that is funny because just last week when I was thinking this over they had one then when I decided to pull the trigger it was gone.

That's interesting. A 590 factory threaded for chokes. I like it!

It comes with the cylinder bore choke tube installed, and I think that is it. I would like an XX Full and a Modified to boot, maybe an Improved Cylinder too.

Received my shotgun Friday, it had no other choke tubes with it other than the cylinder bore choke tube and that is installed. There was no choke tube wrench so I am assuming it is in fact a cylinder bore tube as advertised. I will report more once I strip clean the factory gunk they ship them in and take it out and run it some.

Back