• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from NC

Joker18

Found this site while completing a search for a "how to" install a replacement (metal) safety on my 930 shotgun. I have done it on my 500, however the 930 has that clutch head screw.
I have a good history with Mossbergs, owning a 500 pump, a customized 930 for 3-gun (which I have waaay too much invested in) and a MVP Scout rifle in .308.

Welcome from MI!!!

Hi, Joker. Welcome from E TN. I shot 3-gun w/ a 500 modified w/ Knoxx mag feed. [drum and box]

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your Mossbergs. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

:cheers:
Howdy Joker and welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

:welcome:

Welcome from another new guy. I spent a lot of time in NC, the Fayetteville area to be exact, but traveled all over. I was stationed at Bragg for many years with the 82d Airborne.

Back