• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

We still rule the night !

Djcala

.30-06
Supporter
20170523_223204.jpg 1495598951677-1625277507.jpg This my ATN Trident Pro gen 2+. Purchased in 2009 i believe it was about 1600 bucs back them. ATN did not have best rep at the time but they had what i could afford at the time and i wanted the capability. I have to say ive had nothing butgreat service out of this piece and proved worth every dime. I did buy a new ir iluminator several years ago the original gave up the ghost. But honestly i rarely even use the illuminator. The scope is good on its own i can easily effectively shoot out to 200 yards. You can see with it much farther. It has been used hard and stood the test of time while hog and yote hunting in Georgia. I just mounted it on an AR and thought id share. Most of its life it bounced between a rem 700 in 308 and a sweet little HR 300 AAC single shot what a great lightweight package that was. This setup is pretty hefty i think il put together a dedicated lightweight AR for it. Well just thought id share a 8 yr review. Good product things have come ALONG way since but this one is still ruling the night.20170523_223204.jpg

Last edited:
There are several fellow forum members who own night vision. At least 3 others that I can think of.

I really enjoy them.

It's kind of like the old saying "You may never need a gun, but if you do, you'll need one badly".

Well, that's kind of how it is with night vision too.

We take them camping and just out watching for critters at night.

Lots of fun to be had. It opens up a whole new world that you can't have any other way.

Most of its life it bounced between a sweet little HR 300 AAC single shot

Whoah, whoah, whoah.

Stop the train.

I've been looking for one of those barrels for a few years now and can never come across one.

Straight up, if you want to sell it, I'm your man.

I don't necessarily need the receiver or forend. But may would jump on the whole gun if the price was right just so you could keep the receiver and put another rifle or pistol caliber barrel on it and keep the gun.

Whoah, whoah, whoah.

Stop the train.

I've been looking for one of those barrels for a few years now and can never come across one.

Straight up, if you want to sell it, I'm your man.

I don't necessarily need the receiver or forend. But may would jump on the whole gun if the price was right.

Ah another who knows about that sweet lil 300 AAC. I loved it unfortunately so did rhe ex wife when we divided things up she made it one of her picks. At the time i didnt quibble it was like 250 bucs. Figured id just buy another. Yeah right they like unicorns now. Im always looking OFTEN hoping. Ive seen a few barrels on ebay but dang like 350 bucs I just refuse to pay that for an sb2 barrel. I search every gun show and i regulary try to talk the ex into a trade so far nogo. She loves her glocks shes a deputy sheriff ive even offered her a g23 and she turned me down. Well good look check ebay ti.e to time but the aint cheap.

Yeah, I've noticed the ebay prices for the barrels.

Those are brain dead prices.

If I was going to spend that much, I would buy a whole, complete CVA in 300 blackout for the same price.

Back