• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

399.00 AR15 at primary arms

Radical Firearms is a local shop on the outskirts of Houston. Started off small but have since exploded and mainly manufacture for stores now as most of their business are dealers who carry their products. Like Primary Arms and Joe Bob Outfitters to name a few. They are not bad for the price and pride themselves on quality. I've visited them a few times and actually have a pistol upper from them which has been spot on from day one. There are also so many AR companies out there it's hard to track them all. I only know of them cause they're close to me and have actually been to their brick and mortar place. Nice ppl who know their stuff.

That is just an amazing price for a complete rifle with some nice adds.

Radical Firearms is a local shop on the outskirts of Houston. Started off small but have since exploded and mainly manufacture for stores now as most of their business are dealers who carry their products. Like Primary Arms and Joe Bob Outfitters to name a few. They are not bad for the price and pride themselves on quality. I've visited them a few times and actually have a pistol upper from them which has been spot on from day one. There are also so many AR companies out there it's hard to track them all. I only know of them cause they're close to me and have actually been to their brick and mortar place. Nice ppl who know their stuff.
Good to know. I've been hesitant buying their parts, as I didn't know anything about them.

I actually found them by accident looking for another AR company and I was already planning to go to Houston later that week so I figured why not stop on in and see what they are all about.
That time they were still small and had only been up and running like 2 years and only had 1 CNC machine. Talked to them and was impressed with their knowledge and way they tested everything multiple times to make sure that their product was good. Since then they now mainly manufacture for companies first and individuals second but will do anything you want ... with a wait time of course.
I bought a pistol upper from them (well Joe Bob's outfitters) earlier this year as I was looking for a pistol upper on the cheap since it was my 1st pistol build and I think I got a pretty good product that made a perfect fit with my spikes lower. You can't beat it for the money.

Last edited:
Back