• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Pictures from the field

MikeD

I'm Your Huckleberry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Made it out turkey hunting again on Saturday. Things were pretty slow most of the day. Only saw 3 hens until the last hour of the day, then it seemed like everything came out to play. The darn tom was still henned up and would not come in to me.

I think carrying my camera has guaranteed nothing will come in close. Fortunately my zoom lens has better range then my gun.

IMG_3529_zpsrdalpbhx.jpg

IMG_3518_zpsebohhzes.jpg

IMG_3517_zpsjxbij1il.jpg

IMG_3504_zpsbt8o3txb.jpg

IMG_3500_zpsvnpnmvwq.jpg

IMG_3494_zpsqzkrlkkr.jpg

IMG_3488_zps1ytsy9zw.jpg

IMG_3475_zpsvo1yw9lz.jpg

IMG_3474_zpsbcqvnn13.jpg

IMG_3468_zps7ncpnlfb.jpg

IMG_3465_zps8nlkjjy9.jpg

Very nice thank you for taking time to post them. I wish i was better photographer my pictures are usually pitiful.

I am seriously envious of you that you have such abundant habitat and wildlife around you.

I quit hunting years ago but I would love to sit and watch these animals from a blind.

Well I saw this yesterday while I was out fishing but I was flipping out because I thought it was turkeys... until I got closer.

20170619_154212_resized(1).jpg

6 red headed buzzards hanging out in the shade of a big rock, on the shore. It was 104 degrees in the Sun and those birds weren't moving much.

Back