• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

500ATP8 Time Capsule

That's kind of neat! :) I bid it up to over $80. BIN is $450! :eek:

I used to do a lot of looking/buying at GB. Occasionally I'd catch someone sleeping and get a heck of a deal. Haven't done that much, lately...

$310 is pretty high. I'm guessing someone was sentimental about the ATP and was willing to pay a premium for it.

Man, that auction picture really makes me wish mine was blued from the factory, rather than parked. I just had to get it cerakoted because the parkerizing was looking pretty rough after 36 years. Mine doesn't look bad with a cerakote finish, but you know what they say...happiness is a warm blued gun. (They do say that, don't they?)

rjHWDCm.jpg

I bought a 6 shot ATP at Cabelas a few weeks back for $300 in near Un-used condition, and I was happy with that price. I found mine to be about 1983

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the shorter one in this pic. I think it has a Bantam stock, and has the heat shields

I ran bird shot,
Buck shot, 2 ball defensive ammo, and some other defensive ammo with 1 large ball and like 3 00 buck pellets in it. Ran flawlessly- action is butter smooth.

ec0a3ec867d2f5f32b2a6232ab784514.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back