• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Whoa ! Big bird suprise !

Closest encounter yet. I had just returned to truck and over the tree line comes this one screaming in does tail dip next to me maybe 25 yards and cruises by gave me nice dose of rotor wash. 20170821_172705.jpg 20170821_172624.jpg

That's pretty cool DJ .

Years ago I flew up to Mono Lake with a friend of mine, and when we landed there was a shiny BIG new Sikorsky helicopter at the tiny Mono Hot Springs airport. At first I thought it was some wealthy oil sheik on a vacation but he was doing slow maneuvers at ground level + 10' and not much more.

Some official-looking guys at the pilot's lounge were discussing it, & they told us that they were doing high-altitude testing on the president's new helicopter.

trade that trap for some good dogs, nothing like live catching a big mean hog by the rear legs while the dogs are on the ears, I have done that in the same area of the wiregrass while living in enterprise in the 80s and 90s

trade that trap for some good dogs, nothing like live catching a big mean hog by the rear legs while the dogs are on the ears, I have done that in the same area of the wiregrass while living in enterprise in the 80s and 90s
Ran dogs for quite a few years my dogvchasin days are over i have to say. My oldest and her hubby still run some dogs though. It is a good time for sure. Two of my best bro are scott and ronny who run Bad Boars over in Georgia for anyone whod like to give it a go hit em up online and pack your big boy britches.
This is a very old pic but my daughter her boyfriend (now my son in law and good friend) one of his friends and my bro Ronnie ran this little fella down to a nasty mudhole. Helluva fight for sure. You bring back some good memories. When i had hog dogs in Ga ive watched more than one tough guy pay good money to go run hogs and when things got primal in the mud and the blood with dogs raging and pigs flying they nuts turn to boulders and they cant move while one of my kids usually the lil 5 foot nothing firecracker pictured here goes in and makes the kill cause she gets fired up when a dog gets hurt. Anyhow ive rambled thanks for joggin the memories abit.225699_221707767841375_4135996_n.jpg

Back