• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hi from the UK

Wyvern

.22LR
Hi Newbie to the world Mossberg here.Picked up a 500 Flex a couple of weeks ago and will hopefully be busting clays with it tomorrow

Welcome to the forum from Florida,USA and congrats on your new Mossy. You get a chance post a pick or two.:)

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E Tennessee.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
ripjack13

So far so good although I'm trying to get the large recoil pad to increase the length of pull.
Definitely winding up my mates with the Browning and Miroku .I still have my Miroku 38 but am determined to get better with the Mossberg

There used to be a Wyvern on one of the other forums that I frequented. I thought you might be him and I had to Google wyvern, and lo and behold find out what a wyvern really is.

I guess I'm not big on mythology. I thought it was just somebody's name and initials.

There used to be a Wyvern on one of the other forums that I frequented. I thought you might be him and I had to Google wyvern, and lo and behold find out what a wyvern really is.

I guess I'm not big on mythology. I thought it was just somebody's name and initials.
I choose it mainly because it was the cap badge of the Territorial Army regiment I was in many yrs ago

Back