• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Making it Harder....

CaddmannQ

Will TIG for Food
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I can't help thinking, every time someone mentions the ways in which President Trump is "destroying Obama's legacy", that the Obama legacy will be that of the very first and very last black president.

The struggle for equality has been set back, and it will surely be blamed on white nationalists. No one will see past the obvious straw man.

I don't think America has realised yet, how the 90% threw the 10% a bone, and the 10% bit the hand of the 90% in return.

The 10% have no clue because the media won't report the successes or influence of the 90%. That would be boring. Only the successes of the minority Underdog are exciting and newsworthy.

I can't imagine the 90% will ever make such a mistake again.

And eventually America will realize what a terrible dis-service was done, in the name of tolerance, equality, and brotherhood.

The key to our future is that the history must be preserved. We need a big black statue of Barack Hussein Obama, so future Generations will know him and his awful legacy.

This is the thing that people don't realize while tearing down the statues from our past: If future Generations don't know the Awful Legacy of what has gone before them, they will have no guide to their own future.

With nothing to guide them they will surely be misled into great trouble.

In many ways Obama was a cult leader, he somehow empowered anyone and everyone to believe they have a voice and made them believe they were as important as anyone else regardless of who or what they are. They loved him for this and worshipped him like a god.

Me, I'm a realist. While that concept is nice on paper, it just does not play out like that in the real world. In the real word things are not fair, all people are not equal and those with money make the rules. Unfortunately the dreamers and academics have had 8 years of that fix and they are jonesing for another hit.

Sorry Toto . . .
We're back in Kansas now.
;)

As an engineer I worked with a lot of planners & a lot of dreamers.

Dreamer's had Grand ideas that usually needed a lot of expensive polishing before they were ready for primetime, and even then they were always sketchy from my engineering philosophy.

The Planners had been around the block, and they knew that you get what you inspect, and that quick planning results in lots of expensive travel and expensive corrections.

California, being the most populous state by far, has given a real boost to the "tyranny of the majority" we see trying to crush the conservative agenda.

And really, California has no intention of closing its border. They want to flood this state until it can blackmail the entire rest of the United States with its votes. The problem is that the people coming in are leaking out to more civilized places like Texas and Ohio. It's just too expensive for poor people to remain here, in any of the urban areas, and most of the Suburban areas. (...and incidentally Cal has the largest homeless population of any state.)

There's been a huge push for higher minimum wages here and government subsidized housing as well. Everybody seems to want O-care but they want someone else to pay for it.

Anyhow it's a good thing that Trump has scared off a lot of the illegal border-crossers, from many perspectives, and that is an important one there.

And if you want to see California take over the nation, go ahead and vote for more welfare, subsidized housing to the homeless, amnesty, and higher minimum wages.

Last edited:
The liberals are openly defying Trump and the federal government. Rules only apply when they are in charge. They are hellbent on continuing Obama's policies. I bet if Ginsburg passed away Chuck Schummer would want her to remain on the supreme court, and count her as a left vote on every issue before the court.

The liberals roam like a pack of wild dogs attacking any and every conservative they can identify. The war has started...

I agree. This is pretty F'd up. It's starting.

I actually don't think obama won fair and square either. Lots of fraud going on. There are documents where 100% of the voting districts voted for him.

I'm sorry, you can't get 100% of the people agreeing what time of the day it is or if it's partly cloudy or mostly cloudy. But 100%!? Really?

Even here, where most of the citizens vote, is next to impossible to even get 100% of the people to vote. Even on a good year, 70% of registered voters to vote is a big turnout.

But 100%?

Bull crap.

The Repub's couldn't have picked bigger idiots to run against him though. I admit that. Mccain and Romney weren't good candidates. But in all honesty and fairness, I don't believe that obama was a US citizen and eligible to be in office anyway.

Many have laid out facts to convince otherwise at any rate.

And had nothing to do with anything trump said about the birther subject. My opinion is totally independent of his.

Many documents I have seen said otherwise. Such as either committing (felony) fraud on school enrollment and grant forms or otherwise. Logic says it can't be both.

Ideology is a strange thing. Read your Bible guys. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

It's a miracle when 50% of the voters turn out here.

. . . and I hear that there are districts where dead people have never been taken off the rolls and the voter rolls exceed the population. When people move from an area en masse who checks those voter registrations?

We need a voter registration recount in America right now. All the voter rolls need to be sequestered by the courts. Everybody that wants to vote in the next election must get up and re-register immediately, and only those people get to vote. Anybody with a telephone can register by phone & they just have to provide the correct information about themselves for the records, but human beings need to verify these human beings are human beings.

People have to vote in-person however. People who can only vote by mail must be verified by human beings in person. With a court order I think proxy voting could be allowed as well.

Here's the problem with my scheme and I don't know how to solve it: Through the miracle of computers I could create a virtual Potemkin Village and register all the people in it. If I had a friend within the IRS who could create tax records in these people's names as well, and one who could create phony records at Pacific Gas and Electric, it could probably register them all by software. So registration could be tricky to verify if done remotely.

Voting done the way it is now is too haphazard; and it may be expensive, but trying to make it less expensive by automated means makes it an expensive and difficult business to secure, so you gained nothing except headaches IMO.

As far as Obama citizenship is concerned, to me it was a total red herring, deflecting attention from the real issues: Obama was a criminal!

It didn't matter if he was born on Mars, because the man did so many other things that bordered on treason, that he should have been impeached over and over, and he should have been convicted of something, and that would have been a much surer issue than any argument over an erasure on a birth certificate.

But of course our government never had the guts to impeach Obama for anything, for fear of violent protests and literal black race riots that they would be helpless to control.

And every one of those populous areas which had chaos or race riots would have been hell for their representatives in every branch of government top to bottom. The thought of that had our Representatives shaking in their boots. This is revealed in the acts and voices of some of our white and black geriatric Representatives, who are no longer able to effectively filter their true emotions from the public at Large.

Pelosi, Boxer, Feinstein, et al.

Anyhow,

Once Obama got into office he was the black Superman: he was invulnerable, and he was made so by the fear which the media has drummed into the majority of the population.

We need to uncover his crimes, make them public, and expose them to everyone for what they truly are.

100% anti-American.:mad:

Back