• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Shooter, Dj, Cadd, Scoop, Elbert, and all the rest of the Mossberg group. Thunderstorms rolling through town this morning. A little thunder and lightning to start off the day. We need the rain so I am thankful for any we get.

Well, I hope you all have a nice day. Be vigilant.

Very tardy good morning.

Well my wife had some commitments and I had decided to buy a new fish finder so I didn't get out in the boat yet.

I'm shopping for another boat, an aluminum one, and actually I have been for some time. I just haven't come up with the right one.

But I did get a new fish finder, and I also bought my first Damascus steel knife. It's not an extremely expensive one but it is a Boker. I'll put up some photos later.

Good morning all. Getting my outside chores done early. Yesterday we were peaked at 90 with 94% humidity thats pretty uncomfortable you end up soaked in sweat and short on energy quick. Right now a nice 70 so il take advantage before the sun overhead. Have a great day.

Good morning all you Mossberg lovers. It's 77 here already with low 90s forecast for this afternoon. Tomorrow I'll be driving to Omaha for a weekend visit. I'm looking forward to seeing the grandkids.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good morning Mossberg lovers. I am headed to Omaha today to visit kids and grand kids. The weather forecast looks downright excellent. It's about a 7 to 8 hour drive for me on mostly two lane blacktop.

I'll take a couple of toys with me in case my sons want to go to the range.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good Morning Mossberg Forum !!

...and my buddies Elbert, Scoop, Djcala, meanstreak, CaddmannQ, and MikeD !!

A damp good morning to all y'all.

I got my new fish finder all set up on the boat yesterday and was preparing to go fishing this morning, but when I woke up at 4 a.m. at was pouring rain and it still dribbling. Not quite a drizzle.

I was tired because I had worked on the boat until late last night, after taking my wife out shopping and for dinner. So I took this as a good omen and went back to sleep.

I finally bought some steel fence so I can keep my dogs off of the new grass, and we can get our back lawn re-established. It's a tiny plot but right now half of it is mud because of their constant running about.

Well I spent most of yesterday putting up fence.

I still have to get a gate and some Hardware.

But today I'm going fishing.

Late to the party. But....good afternoon fellas. Just got done mowing the lawn...

It was a late night in the shop last night. I got a cherry log I cut up into 12" chunks. I started rough turning one on the lathe.

IMG_20170922_154656.jpg
Not bad. I like the form. Now to put it in a bag filled with the saw dust from it, for about 6 months so it can dry slowly..
Hopefully it wont crack!!

Morning,...or afternoon, everyone!

Back