• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Scope bases for patriot

Shawn.54

Can anyone tell me if I can get steel bases for my patriot I would like to replace factory set having trouble finding anything for patriot. Thanks
Shawn

I think the patriot is based on the receiver of the ATR.

So anything you find for the ATR should work on the Patriot. I recommend Leupold. The rifleman series is inexpensive with the STD rings and bases being kind of mid level. Some go way more expensive. But if you go with a slotted base, you can chose any weaver style rings you like and the slotted bases also allow a little more mounting flexibility.

I was looking on Internet and found a set of Talley 1 piece mount and rings that were actually listed for Patriot so I ordered them then as I was checking them out further I found out that they were also for a Remington 700. If they cross reference the 700 there should be lots of choices.

I was looking on Internet and found a set of Talley 1 piece mount and rings that were actually listed for Patriot so I ordered them then as I was checking them out further I found out that they were also for a Remington 700. If they cross reference the 700 there should be lots of choices.
Be interested to know how that's working out for you. I'm not happy with the Weaver mounts Mossberg provided.

B9743740-92B5-4CAD-BF9E-A94D57FAD99A.jpeg Have been away from this site awhile working on another rifle project that is consuming most of my time.
I love the Talley’s light weights my scope is almost to short but it works great. The 375 was zeroed once and has not been touched since.
Shawn

Back