• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Welcome to all of the new members and hello to our established members!

How did you find MossbergOwners.com!? Did you find us through a google search for something specific? Did a friend/family member tell you about us? Did you see a decal on the back of someone's vehicle? Did you see us on one of the sister sites?
Tell us your story of how you came across the best gun forum on the Internet <----I may be a little biased ;)

I look forward to reading about how we all ended up in the same place!
Im mark from toledo my search for sabot ammo got me here and im still trying to find out about reloading sabot ammo for target pratice

Welcome @MrSluggo from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

I'm also a Remington firearms owner and I found my way here from a link on their website. I hope it's OK to mention "Remington" since Mossbergowners.com was listed as a sister site there.

I'm also a Remington firearms owner and I found my way here from a link on their website. I hope it's OK to mention "Remington" since Mossbergowners.com was listed as a sister site there.

Welcome to the Forum Major Dad. I've got a "Rem" in my gun safe parked right next to my Mossberg. They're keeping company with a few others of notable family backgrounds...:D

JB

I was looking for something online to help me or give some directions in replacing the
Forend on a Mossberg 500 and this was one of a couple of sights that popped up
on Google. I decided to sign up and look around as I was also in the market for a
Maverick 88 with a 24" Rifled barrel. Both items have since been taken care of
and this Mossberg owner is a Happy Camper once again.

Back