• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member - long time Mossberg owner

My name is Terry. I am a retired Texas LEO, with 39+ years of service. I now live on a small farm in rural northwest Oklahoma. I have had countless Mossberg firearms over the years and I currently have a variety of Mossberg rifles and shotguns that I use primarily for predator & pest eradication. I am a US Army veteran (RA 1961-1964) and an NRA Benefactor. I enjoy shooting and I shoot often as I have my own range.

Last edited:
Welcome from MI and Thank You For Your Service!!

Welcome to the forum from Florida and thank you for your service.

TY flag.jpg

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Terry my Friend !!

Enjoy our community...

Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
ripjack13

"We'd all love to see pictures of any old Mossberg's you have."

I don't have any old Mossbergs anymore. Last month I sold the most unusual Mossberg I ever had. It was a 930 Roadblocker. It had a muzzle brake that resembled a Barrett .50 muzzle brake. The gun was so heavy, plus my losing body strength somewhat quickly nowadays, I could no longer fire it offhand, so it went to a new home.

I now have only these:

A MVP Varmint in .223. It has a benchrest style laminated stock, an AAC suppressor, an
Minox 2-10 x 50 illuminated scope (being replaced later today with a Vortex 3-12 x 56 illuminated scope).

A SA-20 Turkey Thug, with Dead Ringer fiber optic sights

A Maverick Thunder Ranch O/U in 12 ga, with a Streamlight rail mounted light and a green laser on the other side
&
An 835 Turkey Thug, with a matching camo TruGlo Triton sight

Back