• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New "Lurker" from VA ;)

Rook

Copper BB
Greetings,

Having "joined" this group (registered as a member) more than three years ago in preemption of purchasing a Mossberg shotgun, I am happy to say I have now (FINALLY!) made that purchase a few weeks ago, and am anxious to move beyond "Lurker" status here.

Glenn, from Virginia -- 18.5" 590 Davidsons Exclusive with the Marinecote-Receiver in 12-ga. (which they call "tactical" for some reason).

I have much to learn here therefore expect to visit often.

Regards,
Glenn

Welcome to the forum from Florida and congrats on your new Mossy.

Welcome,Glenn, to Mossberg Owners from E TN. You've been a member a lot longer than I have. Congrats on your promotion from Lurker to Copper BB. We would love to see some pix of that 590 12ga.

license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Howdy Glenn, welcome to the club......finally....

Welcome,Glenn, to Mossberg Owners from E TN. You've been a member a lot longer than I have. Congrats on your promotion from Lurker to Copper BB. We would love to see some pix of that 590 12ga.

license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Thanks and will do...in the meantime, am I allowed to post this link I happened upon? >

Back