• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners hat on tour

Who wants more hats?....maybe I could have a few more made by preselling. I don't have the upfront cash to do it this time. Maybe after the Holidays?

Me me me!

Sent from my Barnett Raptor using alien technology

Just a thought @ripjack13

This time you might check with Dan and see if you can utilize the site donation feature to take payments. That way you wouldn't have to keep track of it all yourself...

Not yet. I'm working on a deal with the guy who made em last time. He's been ridiculously busy the last year, which is good for him. I just talked with him over the past week because the other forum I mod at is looking to get an order of hats also.
I'll know more later on....

Not yet. I'm working on a deal with the guy who made em last time. He's been ridiculously busy the last year, which is good for him. I just talked with him over the past week because the other forum I mod at is looking to get an order of hats also.
I'll know more later on....

Thanks for the update!

Oh oh oh - Include me in a pre sale. Just name the price and time.

10710643_846813838704125_8834750115686282783_n_zps2rtpg7wn.jpg

It's funny that this thread was resurrected. I wore my blaze orang M.O. hat to the range today. It's still in decent shape. The camo one is looking like it was rode hard.

It's funny that this thread was resurrected. I wore my blaze orang M.O. hat to the range today. It's still in decent shape. The camo one is looking like it was rode hard.
Ya my blaze is still bright as the day I got it. My camo on the other hand needs to be replaced.

Marc / Ripjack
Any news on New hats?

wow...I forgot all about this. lemme check with the guy. :punish:

Back