• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Cadd, that's great to hear. It must be quite the sensation to see things so much better than you have in a long time.

I am wondering though, are the eyes healed enough to actually chance skating so soon ? Just a thought.

Have fun, be safe.

Good Morning Mossberg Forum !!

Well...first real snow of the season is falling right now...started at 0930 Saturday...and say it won't stop till Sunday around 0100...somewhere between 3 to 6 inches expected.

RuN7qNM.jpg

We had a crew here today putting sod on the back yard so I didn't skate. I'm not supposed to do anything strenuous for several days, but at this point reading is the most stressful business.

Driving is easier than ever, and that is a huge deal.

But things need to settle before I get some proper reading glasses.. About 3 more weeks.

Until then I may not post so much.

Morning, y'all. Two days in a row off (first time in s several months). Still awake at 3:30, though. Then the dogs get me up. 22 degs here this morning with the first snow (about an inch). Need to dig the snowblower out and move it to the front of the garage.

Buying a new truck ('18 Colorado diesel) to replace my '03 Sierra. But with the snow around now it will be Spring before I get to use to tow my boat. That is if I have the time. Too many hours spent at work but only 3 more weeks in the manufacturing year. Then we start all over. Crazy life right now.

Another chilly good morning Mossberg owners. 34 degrees this morning with a sprinkle of frost.

I woke up early because my eyes were dry and I need to put something in them. My vision continues to improve noticeably.

It's hard for people to grasp what it's like if they have perfect vision or something close to it.

Without my eyeglasses I could not read the Big E on the eye chart.

Having read eye charts since the age of 6 I knew them well. If you could read all the way down to TVZECL you were doing pretty good.

Everything in the world is much clearer and brighter without the cataracts. I don't know who makes these lenses but I'm going to find out.

Crank up the heat a few degrees if you can afford it, and have a nice day you all.

Morning, y'all. Two days in a row off (first time in s several months). Still awake at 3:30 . . . . Too many hours spent at work but only 3 more weeks in the manufacturing year. Then we start all over. Crazy life right now.

I woke up at 4:30. I hate it when that happens.

This was always our busiest season at work, from Halloween until New Year's. This has everything to do with the state budget cycle.

This is the first year that I have not experienced this in three decades, except for one Christmas when I was out of work for about 6 months, doing odd jobs and pawning off stuff to buy Christmas presents for the kids. (That was much worse.)

I haven't had a close association with snowblowers, snow plows or snowmobiles for over 40 years now. I miss the snowmobiles a little bit but not enough to take up with any other form of snow related labor.

I'm wishing all you snow belt guys a mild winter.

Good morning ya'll. 27 and clear in Tulsa, but the temp should make it's way into the 60s this afternoon. It's probably last about two hours. The next week should be mild with temps in the mid to high 50s.

That's a nice picture of a winter wonderland Shooter. It reminds me of the many winters I spent in Ohio and Nebraska.

I hope you all have a great Sunday. Have fun and be safe.

Mornin fellas. It's a nice sunny day. Only a balmy 27 so far.
The grandkiddoe is here today. I get to break out the new snow blower!

24852500_10214821042343057_4486234771010463730_n.jpg

Reminds me of my mother-in-law.:ganster:

I had to put that betta in fish jail.

He was just trying to bully everyone, and the whole community was on edge. When I would put extra food in the tank he would guard it and prevent the other fish from eating.

It is possible to keep many fish with many other types of fish, but just because it's possible doesn't mean that the fish will be happy.

Just like people, unhappy fish are unhealthy fish.

A little on the nippy side today...27 degrees currently. Waiting for it to warm up to a balmy 34 degrees before tackling the snow removal on my property.

Love the snow...hate the removal !!

But...a scene like this makes it all worthwhile...

eKa956O.jpg

I had to put that betta in fish jail.

He was just trying to bully everyone, and the whole community was on edge. When I would put extra food in the tank he would guard it and prevent the other fish from eating.

It is possible to keep many fish with many other types of fish, but just because it's possible doesn't mean that the fish will be happy.

Just like people, unhappy fish are unhealthy fish.

Years ago I thought my Betta was slowing killing off my other fish and I was close to giving him the flush.....I came home late one night and decided not to turn on the lights and slowly walked up to the tank and caught a pair of Zebra Angels terroizing everybody in the tank including my Betta so I had a co-worker come and get them and everything was peaceful.

That looks like ice Shooter. It is beautiful, but I have bad memories of ice. Your picture is lovely.

It WAS Ice...coated the trees first and then turned to snow.

We got 6.5 inches total NW of Philly...

You guys have snow and I have leaves. Living in the midst of oak trees is lovely until time to rake up the leaves. I bought a farm rake to go behind the tractor and it takes about 6 hours to get the place cleaned up. But it is 40* outside, so I ain't planning on doing it anytime soon.

Good morning fellow Mossberg lovers. Clear skies and 35 in Tulsa this morning. It looks like a beauty of a day shaping up. The high this afternoon should be in the mid 60s.

I have my leaves all taken care of. This year I raked them into different areas of the yard and mulched them with the mower.We have a small lot so it is not a difficult task at all. Took me about 2 hours.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

Morning fellow MO's!!

Spent all day yesterday installing a new garage door opener for my parents. Their old one was an old craftsman that is prob older than I am, the new one despite being a heavy duty model is not nearly as rugged. It should still last them for many years. I forgot they still had the lift coils, I prob could have gotten the light weight model.

Today the battery light came on in the Honda. Just like it did in my truck a couple weeks ago. I was able to get to a dealer before it died. I have 368k on it so I guess I'm due. Just wish it had happened close to home so I could save on the labor costs.

A little bit chilly today...currently 33 degrees...but the sun is shining and 41 degrees is expected.

The Wife's Birthday is tomorrow...got the gift, just got to get a card today. Then, lunch with my Daughter.

Have a good day everyone...

Good morning Mossberg owners. Sunny and 37 with light wind from the northwest. It looks to be a decent day shaping up with a high just north of 50.

Dang this year is almost gone. Time sure flies .

Have a great day and be safe.

Morning all!!

Got the car fixed yesterday, it was the alternator. Unfortunagely, being far from home when it decided to croak, I was forced to pay a dealer to install a new one.

Back