• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month. (December 2017)(Changes To NICS)

Long guns and stripped receivers are 4473 and out the door. No registration in nys unless NYC.

Handguns require a permit and fingerprints and state approval for license. Takes 6 months to 2 years (mine took like 8 months) depending on county.

After issued license it's a pita to buy and place on your license (back and forth to the license unit like 2 times per buy).

All handguns are registered.

Warning to free states. Never let it get to this.

That's terrible.

It's a shame that places like New York and California have to have these communist laws.

This is what seems to happen whenever you have a very popular and overpopulated place, and there are an overabundance of less fortunate people to steal from . . . errr . . . to serve.

That's the old way so many people seem unable to shake off. After all it worked for so many thousands of years: You fleece the masses, & for as long as you can, avoid both the common law and the guillotine.

But in Great Places, Great Fortunes are made, and of course, great fortunes must be protected in the public interest. Society cannot have the chaos of uncodified larceny.

Unfortunately, Elite Western Society seems to be well supported by codified larceny. I figure we will see some of that about 2 years after the special registration of "assault weapons" is well and truly underway.

Somehow I think Americans have fallen under the fallacious belief that retaining our status as the world's most powerful Nation means that we must have the world's most powerful government.

What we really need is the world's most responsible government. When half the country is willing to vote for known criminals like the clintons, you really don't get responsibility to the public.

Not from the voters and not from the elected.

It's a shame that places like New York and California have to have these communist laws.
I simply read this and i knew that i am going to 100% agree with you on all you said! and i did! I say this because I live in California and that's a big shame! these laws are... annoying to say the least.

Back