• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shockwave - new build

Ok so I fixed the original post with pics you can actually see. The pics my phone takes are too large to upload directly so Imgur it is.

Got off the rig today and the Black Aces Tactical quad rail/side shell holder was waiting on me. Install was a cinch. I know a lot of you aren’t big on it but I’m happy with it. The rail is crazy light. Any weight gain is negligent. Anyway, y’all just want pics so.....

3MYFqov.jpg

aredySJ.jpg

21PHkz5.jpg

TZ52XPr.jpg

Looks awesome LC. Please post some pictures in the Photo thread.
Thanks man, will do!

That came out great!
Preciate it brother!

Shockwave: Super modified division.
I'm jealous that he's having more fun than me with his shockwave right now. I'm going to have to take mine out and shoot clays with it or something when I get home.

It has been fun so far. I have a couple more things I’m gonna do and then maybe I’ll be happy with it. SureFire X300 Ultra LED is on the way....

I do like your mini-shell side saddle storage solution. How does it hold up during recoil.

Supposedly it’s the only one available that’ll work with the quad rail from Black Aces Tactical. It’s all quality, does the job.

Theoretically, it could help with tactical reloads. It's a small premium over their regular follower, and both are made of Delrin, which is pretty much indestructible. More info here.

In low light situations I can see where it could be advantageous. The cost was minimal imo and even if the led goes out it’s indestructible like you said.

I run that light on my Glock 30S. It is very bright. Wonderful for outdoors, but maybe a bit too much inside for some people. Mine is a keeper. I use it often outside.

I run that light on my Glock 30S. It is very bright. Wonderful for outdoors, but maybe a bit too much inside for some people. Mine is a keeper. I use it often outside.

I’m realizing that now. It’s crazy bright inside. Not sure if I’ll use it on the shockwave or not.

Back