• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Member of Antifa at Christian rally gets nailed. <short vid> 2:10 long

I am reminded of this.

Thessalonians 1:6-7King James Version (KJV)
6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels

Psalm 25:8-9
8 God is fair and just; He corrects the misdirected, Sends them in the right direction.
9 He gives the rejects his hand, And leads them step-by-step.

---------------------

I am a bit fearful of saying that I know what God is thinking because I don't.

But I believe that He has a sense of humor.

Even if He doesn't, He created me with a sense of humor.

I laughed.

If you're gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough.

Antifa should look at how they label themselves. On their bullhorn they wrote Antifa The Disruptor. They are the problem.

Poor little truck!

(It shoulda been a bus.)

I'm certain that his guy got a free ride to the hospital in an ambulance, probably driven by Christians, to a Christian Hospital, where he will be cared for by the Christians that he hates.

After they patch him up for all the internal injuries and so forth and he recovers, (at public expense of course) he will probably go before a Christian judge who will give him a slap on the wrist for causing a traffic accident, and tell him not to play in traffic anymore.

Last edited:
Back