• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Where does your Shockwave sleep?

emt1581

.22LR
I've been keeping my Shockwave in my bedroom closet snuggling up against the larger 88 Maverick I sawed down to 18.5" and added a Shockwave grip and saddle to. However, the more I think about it, the more I want to create a mount for it to keep next to the bed/night stand.

Right now I have an MSAR with TLR-1, Aimpoint ML-2, etc. But in reality if I need to check on a bump in the night or defend the top of the steps, I'd rather have something more simple like a Shockwave with a light and/or laser up front. Not sure if anyone else has theirs on bedside duty, but it seems good for narrow hallways, easy maneuvering, etc.

Might get another one for the Stang.:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing!

Looks like you've got carpet on the floor and you're using the shells in the side saddle to balance and prop it in position against the wall....no?

I've got hardwood between the bed and nightstand so nothing to drip to, which is why I'm toying with making a mount that will hold it upright.

Thanks for sharing!

Looks like you've got carpet on the floor and you're using the shells in the side saddle to balance and prop it in position against the wall....no?

I've got hardwood between the bed and nightstand so nothing to drip to, which is why I'm toying with making a mount that will hold it upright.

It actually leans against a small table, very stable. I`ve fired some doubles from the supine posistion and both right and left lateral recumbent....o_O I won`t win SW combat shooting matches but I can comfortably sling some lead towards the door with reasonable accuracy as to give myself the opportunity to get to my feet.

100_8509.JPG

Mine's in the big safe, but due to overcrowding, it may be moved to the smaller safe. Lol. My wife caught me putting guns in the camera safe.

I have a small oak dresser I use as a night stand and the mossy lives there. I have a below knee prosthesis and if I have to get up I need to put my leg on. If anyone comes through the door while I'm doing that too bad. I have a 9mm there too but with no leg and sitting down I just want to make **** happen fast.

IMG_0016.JPG

Back