• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good afternoon to all fellow Mossberg owners stateside. Alls well here, looking forward to the Arms Fair tomorrow. As usual I am well unprepared.... Just as long as I have some cash handy for those little bits and bobs you dont often see, or never knew you needed...

ripjack13... from time to time only... boredom has never ever been an issue..

Good morning Mossberg lovers. 22 this morning in Tulsa. Partly cloudy and the air is calm. The high today should be mid 30s.

Good grief Rip, that is quite the temperature drop by any measurement.

Tran, maybe your dreams will come true.

Scoop, that sounds like a large club.

You all have a great day and stay warm.

Good Morning MOSSBERG Owners !!

Well...temps back to below freezing again...right now 29 degrees...and windy.

Enjoy your day...

Elbert, I just noticed your new avatar. Nice.

16608.jpg

What is the story?

Hey good afternoon you guys.
I was up past 3 last night and up early this morning so I'm B E A T.

Fortunately my missus is off on a spree with her girlfriends and I am left to my own recognizance.

Basically I've been trying to clean up my reloading bench and my metalworking bench and my Hardware sorting bench and my woodworking bench, and I haven't even thought about my motorcycle bench.)

It's damp and foggy today and I'm drying out the boat with a big fan because cats jumped on my tarp and caved it in during the rainstorm.

Like a fool I parked the boat where the cat could jump from the neighbor's roof right onto my tarp. Fortunately boats are waterproof but unfortunately they do grow mold.

Especially the carpeting and all the ropes, So I'm going to dry it out with a big fan and shoot everything with Lysol.

Fortunately it's been too cold for mold but I expect that to change quickly.

Good morning Mossberg lovers. The dog woke me at 4:15 wanting to go out, so here I am an hour later, of course he has gone back to sleep. At least it isn't too cold this morning and the wind isn't blowing like crazy.

We are in for a chilly week . Today should be nice with temps in the mid 40s, then 3 days of winter like weather . Single digit lows a couple of nights. To some of you that is not cold, but for Tulsa that's pretty cold.

I think I'll try to take a nap now. Have a good day and be safe.

Good Morning MOSSBERG Owners !!

Another Freezing Cold Day here in Pennsylvania...15 degrees and not much warmer expected at 28 degrees !!

Snow is also forecasted for Monday...OH JOY !!!

Good morning Mossberg owners. Clear and cold this morning. 9 degrees at 9 am. Our high today is forecast to be about 18 or so, then cold again tonight. It is starting to feel like winter here in Tulsa.

I have more indoor painting to keep me occupied these cold days. I'd just as soon not venture out any more than I have to. We start warming back up tomorrow, and by the weekend we are forecast to be in the 60's. Hopefully this will be the last blast of cold air this year.

I wish you all a great day. Stay safe.

Mornin...goin for a hearing test today. I have a perforated eardrum. Hopefully they will set up an appointment to get it fixed. I haven't been swimming since 94....
I miss that so much.

Good morning Mossberg owner and lovers. 8 (eight) degrees under sunny skies this morning. This should be the last cold morning for a while. Actually the weekend is going to be very nice with mid 60s Saturday and mid to high 50s Sunday. The weather man and woman say we might even have thunderstorms Sunday. We could use the rain.

More painting today to stay warm. Who knows, maybe I'll get out and shoot a little this weekend. I could certainly use some practice.

Anyways, you all have a great day and stay safe.

@Ripjack

Keep the faith buddy. If they can fix my eyes they can certainly fix your ear. They probably can do it with 99 cents of Crazy Glue.

(And it shows up on the bill as cyanoacrylate surgical adhesive $199.)

Anyhow it's a foggy day in the neighborhood, damp and overcast. I've had a contractor out here pouring concrete and rebuilding my gate, so I'm kind of tied up at home.

You all have a great day and stay out of Harm's Way.

Back