• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Who is pre-ordering the iPhone 4s?

Sorry, I like my devices to be open source. I'll stick with an Android device. :D Good luck with it though.

I pre-ordred one today from VZW.

I'm dissatisfied with the selection of available andriod phones on VZW (Bionic, Revolution, etc) and at this point, the iPhone seems like a solid offering for at least the next 4 or 5 months. :/

Coming from a BlackBerry Storm, so pretty much anything is a step up for me now.

The nice thing with Android is if you don't like the stock/carrier specific version then you can flash it to something else. You can always JailBreak an iDevice ... but good luck getting it serviced.

Well, at this point in my life, I want an "appliance." I expect to be hacking on my computers not my phones. That and I need my phone to work seamlessly with my employer's setup. They support iPhones.

Funny thing is today I just checked my pre-order status and the phone had shipped YESTERDAY (12 Oct) and was scanned in Ontario, CA (California, not Canada), which is about ten minutes away from me and where all my other UPS packages get delivered from. BUT!!!...

BUT!!!!

It is now on a magical tour of the country!

Code:
Louisville, KY, United States 	10/13/2011 	1:13 P.M. 	Arrival Scan
San Diego, CA, United States 	10/13/2011 	6:20 A.M. 	Departure Scan
                                                10/13/2011 	3:33 A.M. 	Arrival Scan
Ontario, CA, United States 	10/13/2011 	3:04 A.M. 	Package has shipped and the delivery is being scheduled; check for updates later.
	         10/13/2011 	2:35 A.M. 	Departure Scan
Ontario, CA, United States 	10/12/2011 	8:56 P.M. 	Origin Scan

:shock:

:eek:

It left my backyard and flew to San Diego, then to Louisville! Egads!

I was telling my wife that VZW probably told UPS to "lose the package until the 14th".

I just got the iPhone 4 three weeks ago, BUT, since I purchased thru best buy Verizon, I have 30 days to return it.... Which means I'm going to go swap it for the 4s ;)

Mine arrived today but I won't actually get to use it till probably Monday.

K3Man said:
Got mine. Still setting it up.

Can you really tell a difference in it versus the iphone4? I think mine will be ready for pickup tomorrow (preorder)... I'm just curious if it's a noticeable change. Thanks!

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
K3Man said:
Got mine. Still setting it up.

Can you really tell a difference in it versus the iphone4? I think mine will be ready for pickup tomorrow (preorder)... I'm just curious if it's a noticeable change. Thanks!

Howdy!

I cannot answer this question because this will be my first iPhone. I'm coming from a BlackBerry Storm- The FIRST Storm!

I am liking the Message center, but probably because of my BB use. A lot of the more updated apps also seem to be able to hook into the notice interface so e-mail, txts, app messages all get displayed now in the message center's banner area. Of course, maybe that's been that way for all iPhones forever, but I like it. :D

Nope. I'm on a Gz'One commando. Works for me. I have dropped it in the toilet once. Still good. Dropped quite a few times on the parking lot. Still good. And...I shower with it. :? :oops: Just for the music. :roll:

Back