• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Newbie to Shotguns and went with 930 SPX.

BTAZ

.22LR
Hello,

New guy from Southern California... MAGA..

I was wanting a Benelli M4 for many years but a neighbor talked about different options including a FN and Mossberg..

I decided to get the Mossberg 930 SPX and also ordered Mesa Tactical Urbino..
Just picked it up today..

I play on taking it to range / outdoors and home protection but not competition or hunting or I would have gotten the JM edition.

I own Sig Sauer handguns for years,
Rifles Sig Sauer 516 and Springfield M1A for rifle.

Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum from Florida and congrats on your new Mossy.

Welcome Aboard, TAZ! :)

Keep the faith brother, living in that kommunist regime... :( There is a great group of people here but as with any "public" forum, be careful what you post or you will have Moonbeam and his "Brown"shirts kicking down your door! ;)

Welcome Aboard, TAZ! :)

Keep the faith brother, living in that kommunist regime... :( There is a great group of people here but as with any "public" forum, be careful what you post or you will have Moonbeam and his "Brown"shirts kicking down your door! ;)
Hey Bobster,
Yes , I try not to post pics of my stuff or go too much into details of my inventory..
If my job would be able to transfer somewhere else, my wife and I would be gone from Kalifornia..
She can work anywhere..

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Welcome.

While this is a Mossberg forum, we don't frown on other brands or types of guns either.

It's safe to say that "we like guns".

There is a large group of knowlegable folks here.

:cheers:
Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere....

ripjack13

:welcome:

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Welcome from MI!!

Back