• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500, 590 detachable magazine kit

Conn 500

.270 WIN
The June American Rifleman has a brief story on the Adaptive Tactical LLC magazine kit for the 500, 590 and 88. Apparently the lower mag tube adapts via a magazine well on the mag tube to except a 10 round magazine just in front of the receiver. It's apparent application is rapid reload as a self-defense firearm. What'll they think of next?

Connecticut seems to have issues with the second amendment, it must be a tough state to live in if you are a hunter, target shooter, trap or skeet shooter, etc.

Connecticut seems to have issues with the second amendment, it must be a tough state to live in if you are a hunter, target shooter, trap or skeet shooter, etc.

They sure do. I hate living here now. It used to be a good place...but not anymore. Jodi Rell and now A**hole Malloy are sticking it to us good....

The June American Rifleman has a brief story on the Adaptive Tactical LLC magazine kit for the 500, 590 and 88. Apparently the lower mag tube adapts via a magazine well on the mag tube to except a 10 round magazine just in front of the receiver. It's apparent application is rapid reload as a self-defense firearm. What'll they think of next?
Mossberg themselves now offer one!
Mossberg-Launches-Mag-Fed-590-Pump-Action-Shotgun.jpg

http://www.mossberg.com/new-590m-mag-fed-pump-action/

I'm not bashing anyone that likes that, but I don't think it would be my cup of tea.

Thinking that might pass the Connecticut test. Detachable magazine but pump action with no bayonet lug or pistol grip. Something inherently wrong with a magazine in a Mossberg though.

Back