• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Tripped over it while researching a MVP Predator prior to trading for it.
That first step is tricky; hope you didn't hurt yourself.

Welcome, VATom, to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

I discovered the forum while trying to research an issue I was having with my "new 930". Sadly it took over 3 days to get permission to actually post on the site and by then I had already resolved the problem - but am still looking forward to talking Mossberg with you folks!

See ya,
JohnM.

Welcome to all of the new members and hello to our established members!

How did you find MossbergOwners.com!? Did you find us through a google search for something specific? Did a friend/family member tell you about us? Did you see a decal on the back of someone's vehicle? Did you see us on one of the sister sites?
Tell us your story of how you came across the best gun forum on the Internet <----I may be a little biased ;)

I look forward to reading about how we all ended up in the same place!

I discovered the forum while trying to research an issue I was having with my "new 930". Sadly it took over 3 days to get permission to actually post on the site and by then I had already resolved the problem - but am still looking forward to talking Mossberg with you folks!

See ya,
JohnM.

Sorry John, that's my fault. Life got in the way over here. But welcome to the club....

I own / have owned a bunch of Mossbergs. Recently acquired a Shockwave so I knew I would want to learn more about them. Simply searched Mossberg Owners Forum and here I am.

Happy to be here, BTW.

I own / have owned a bunch of Mossbergs. Recently acquired a Shockwave so I knew I would want to learn more about them. Simply searched Mossberg Owners Forum and here I am.

Happy to be here, BTW.

Glad you found the forum. It's a good group that hangs out here.

Welcome to all of the new members and hello to our established members!

How did you find MossbergOwners.com!? Did you find us through a google search for something specific? Did a friend/family member tell you about us? Did you see a decal on the back of someone's vehicle? Did you see us on one of the sister sites?
Tell us your story of how you came across the best gun forum on the Internet <----I may be a little biased ;)

I look forward to reading about how we all ended up in the same place!

Yes, after my recent Mossberg purchase, I googled: "mossberg forum" and chose this forum based on the threads and posts I read. The "shotgun forums" did not interest me. Google's my home page. Also belong to Beretta and S&W forums. Thanks for asking.

I was trying to find information on how to bed my Maverik by Mossberg .243 and goolge brought me to the forum, and I am really glad it did. I have found a lot of good information here.

Found it by doing a Google search. I had been planning on buying a Marlin 336, but a Mossberg 464 followed me home from the gun show a couple of weeks ago, and I was forced to keep it.
That's my Story, and I'm stick'n to it...
BK

... but a Mossberg 464 followed me home from the gun show a couple of weeks ago, and I was forced to keep it.
That's my Story, and I'm stick'n to it...
BK

I know how you hate it when that happens. After a few incidents like that you will be able to bear up under the pressure and look forward to the next one. It works for me.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.

I know how you hate it when that happens. After a few incidents like that you will be able to bear up under the pressure and look forward to the next one. It works for me.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.

East TN? I lived near Gallatin for 5 years, then 2 years ago we moved back to CO for family. I miss the simple hunting regulations of TN. People think I'm pulling their leg when I tell them the bag limit is 3 per Day in TN. "No, really! The farmers near me would LOVE for someone to kill the varmints!"

Back