• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

OPSol Mini-Clip review

ClickClickBoom

.270 WIN
In my ongoing quest to try out all the little accessories I could for the Shockwave, I got an OPSpol Mini-Clip for review. While I appreciate them sending me this $15 device at no charge, I still burned through a good chunk of the $180 worth of mini shells I had purchased, making it a somewhat expensive review for an inexpensive item.

Here's the review. At the bottom of the review is a link to the other items I've reviewed so far for the Shockwave. Happy to answer any questions. Feedback welcome too.

IMG_20180128_132638.jpg

Thanks again for the feedback. I've done different accessory reviews, and have some reviews of guns I already own in the works. Even though I couldn't make it to SHOT this year, I still have a ton of contacts. So I'm super stoked that a Henry rifle showed up at my FFL yesterday. That's the coolest thing in my office right now. But I'm also looking for suggestions on Shockwave-related items.

How about the different ways to carry the Shockwave.

That's too close to Ford vs Chevy. Just too many opinions. I'll come back to the Shockwave in a bit. Right now, I have that Henry, a CZ Shadow 2, and some S&W Shield 9mm accessories to review. It's nice when "work" means going shooting several times each week.

Back