• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Anyone up for small game hunting in PA?

Berg500

.22LR
Seeing if anyone wants to hit up a centralized SGL and maybe get a meet up hunt going? Do some squirrel, rabbit, whatever is in season. I'm located in SE PA near king of prussia/valley forge

I'm not near enough for a hunt, but that is a great offer.

If I was close enough, I would certainly take you up on it.

Idk who all is around here by me but I went with a buddy last weekend and while we didnt shoot anything, it was fun being with someone else in the woods. While I enjoy being by myself and all that for deer and what not it's be cool to do a small group hunt

Love to but that's a bit of a drive for me

That distance is very doable but right now I just flat out don't have the time. I'll keep you offer in mind when things free up. Ground hogs will be making themselves available soon and they are always in season when they aren't hibernating or blowing the weather prediction.

That distance is very doable but right now I just flat out don't have the time. I'll keep you offer in mind when things free up. Ground hogs will be making themselves available soon and they are always in season when they aren't hibernating or blowing the weather prediction.
I wish Indiana had ground hogs again. Took a weekend trip to the WV panhandle a few years ago. I was amazed at all the groundhogs I saw. I've got family in and around Snowshoe, and Altoona PA. I need to go shoot with them boys. They deer hunt at 1000+ yards.

Ive never done groundhog hunting. Seen plenty of those little bastards in my area but never done it. Ill have to see how Im doing when the time comes because I just got surgery on my knee. I tore my patella tendon and am on recliner duty for the next couple weeks followed by intense rehab.

Back