• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hi From New England (on the way to AZ)

veprjack

.22LR
I've had a Maverick 88 12 ga for quite a while and enjoy it. Yesterday I bought a Shockwave 20 ga (my first ever 20). I hope to get out and shoot it next week. Sorry, no pics yet.

My excitement over the Shockwave motivated me to join this forum. I hope to learn more about shotguns (especially my Shockwave), meet new friends, and try to contribute in areas I have some experience in.

Looking forward to the rewards of being a member!

I'm on a lot of gun forums. Many of them contain a lot of trash talk. It's sometimes very hard to ferret out the gems among the off-topic junk and name calling. This forum seems to be more civil. I'm looking forward to learning and participating with you good folks!

Thanks for the welcome.

We try to have a friendly and helpful atmosphere.

We're here because we like guns, and talking about them with each other. Not to see a bunch of whiny or hateful arguments involving our members.

It's one of the things that sets up apart. We're adults. And cherish being able to discuss things like adults too without the children disrupting things. :thumbsup:

We try to have a friendly and helpful atmosphere.

We're here because we like guns, and talking about them with each other. Not to see a bunch of whiny or hateful arguments involving our members.

It's one of the things that sets up apart. We're adults. And appreciate being able to discuss things like adults too without the children disrupting things. :thumbsup:

My kinda place. Who knows, I might just become a REAL SG enthusiast through osmosis! Although I never caught the SG "bug" as I have with other guns, I've always had at least one. I also understand how versatile the SG is. Frankly, if I could only have one gun, it would be the SG - because it truly IS more than one gun!:D I remember an "episode" of Hickock45 where he kidded, "It's my new rifle" as he fired slugs at the gong, then 00 at a pumpkin and bird shot at a paper target. Now I have a SW, which isn't even a SG, according to the ATF. Can it get any better than that?? "Life is Good"!

We like our shotguns. That much is true. But that's not all we're about here.
I'm sure there's more stuff here than meets the eye, initially. My SW got me here, but I think I'll be staying for a lot more than that - based on what I've seen in just one day of surfing and "interaction".

Back