• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

any 28in non ported barrels?

kurtis

So on the website they don't say if they have ports or not, does mossberg have any 24 or 28 inch barells without porting? the pictures on the website don't show any porting.

Numrich always has barrels. I used to buy 28" C-lect barrels and cut them to 20 and 24 for turkey hunters. A 20" with a Winchoke makes a great hunting gun. Those 28" barrels used to be avail for $24 a pop at one time. Nowhere near that now, though.

Numrich always has barrels. I used to buy 28" C-lect barrels and cut them to 20 and 24 for turkey hunters. A 20" with a Winchoke makes a great hunting gun. Those 28" barrels used to be avail for $24 a pop at one time. Nowhere near that now, though.

I have fallen head over heels using short guns these days. I have several threaded barrels that are anywhere from 18-24" long.

And I second the suggestion for going used. There's not much you could ever do to really wear out a shotgun barrel. There are barrels out there that have many untold thousands of rounds through them and still chug along just fine.

Back